I thought this weekend would never come :)
After weeks of waiting broken only by Euro 2008, the start of the 2008/2009 Premier League season is finally here. I plan to spend the majority of the weekend in front of the telly. My predictions for the season…
- Manchester United will come in 1st come the end of the season after an ulcer inducing spot of trouble around 3/4 of the season in.
- Manchester United will also help themselves to another treble this year.
- Chelsea will do pretty well but fuck it all up.
- Berbatov will come to United, but get all butt hurt at some point and leave during the mid season transfer window for more than was paid for him.
- In his final season at United, Ronaldo will score 52 goals before going to Barca.
- Arsenal sucks. I mean seriously, Arsene always looks like someone just toe-kicked him in the prostate.
You feel differently, leave a comment.